It’s nothing short of outrageous that the US pays its minimum wage workers at such shockingly low levels. The time to change is upon us. It is nothing short of disgusting that the self-proclaimed “greatest country on earth” is engaged in a vehement discussion on minimum wages. It’s particularly offensive when politicians, charged with the will and well-being of the people they represent, oppose it while the rest of the civilized [...]
- Reverse Mortgages: How Did The New York Times Get It So Darn Wrong?US Senators, reverse mortgage association weigh in on ‘misleading’ New York Times article. An article in [...]
- Retirement: In A Surprise, Florida And Arizona Rank Low In A New StudyHow did Florida and Arizona rank so low in new best places to retire analysis? We [...]
- Housing By The Numbers: Breaking Down Who’s Actually Buying These HomesWith downsizing a significant trend for older Americans purchasing homes all cash, we break down [...]
- Social Security Benefits: How Surviving On Monthly Check Is Grim ‘New Normal’Financial expert William Bernstein rings the alarm on this country’s Social Security benefits baby boom [...]
- Social Security: Americans Think They Know, But They Don’tMost people believe they understand how Social Security works—and they don’t. Americans know less about Social [...]
When to pull the trigger on Social Security benefits is a decision that could be worth a lot—a lot—of money.
THE DECISION: WHEN SHOULD YOU RETIRE
WHERE TO GO
IN THE USA
From San Francisco to Miami and Seattle to New York City, CS takes you where you want to go this summer.
ROAD TRIP: WHERE TO GO IN THE USA
AND I SHARE
Editor in Chief, Richard Pérez-Feria, reveals that he and the pop diva share more than a birthday on September 4.
WHAT BEYONCE AND I SHARE MAY SURPRISE
The world’s best celebrity hairstylist gets candid about Jennifer López, Barbra Streisand, Lady Gaga and much more.
CS EXCLUSIVE: ORIBE, CELEB HAIR MAESTRO
LOOK WHO’S 50
Calista, Keanu, Marisa, Lenny and both Courtneys lead the Hollywood pack turning the big 5-0 in 2014.
CS SPECIAL: THE ‘LOOK WHO’S 50’ CLUB
Six of our country’s biggest male comedians bring the funny—seriously. JAY LENO “The New England Journal Of Medicine reports that nine out of [...]
Our Entertainment Editor picks three books you absolutely must read this summer—if you haven’t already. Long summer days mean more time for [...]
Maria Celeste Arrarás, the ‘Queen of Telemundo’, is as known to Hispanics as Oprah is to the rest of us. Get [...]
Sipping champagne while soaking in the sun in an impossibly gorgeous infinity pool, vertical wine tastings of Brunello while staying at [...]
Dame Helen Mirren’s infamous red bikini picture is again in the spotlight, as she astonishingly celebrates her 69th birthday. Helen Mirren [...]
With a code red level retirement crisis around the corner, everyone has to act now to avert disaster. America has a [...]
When it comes to aging, a new book spells out the road map for a much healthier, happier process. We can’t [...]
The tech revolution has finally arrived for those in retirement age. It still lags behind the rest of the population, but [...]
From proper grilling rules to food handling, CS kicks off an exclusive food safety series with summer’s dangers foods. Summertime is [...]
Playful, edgy and powerful, Australia’s No.1 selling professional hair care may use sensual marketing, but it delivers results. If you haven’t [...]
When pro athletes sign a new contract, they rarely admit they signed because of how much money was offered; the [...]
Six of our country’s biggest male comedians bring the funny—seriously. JAY LENO “The New England Journal Of Medicine reports that nine out [...]